All donations go to support our mission:
to create an artistic presence and
to develop the artistic community in Swanton.
SAC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so your donation is tax-deductible.
1) Click the "Donate" button or Scan the QR Code to link to Paypal to make an electronic transfer. Or, make a check payable to Swanton Arts Council at 44 North River Street, Swanton VT 05488
This link allows you to make a one time donation, monthly donation, specific class signup or special project support. You may designate for general SAC use or you may select a listed art fund or project to restrict use of your donation. If you have a specific use in mind that is not listed, please send an email to let us know.
2) Click the Facebook link to setup a fundraising event in honor of a special event. Select Swanton Arts Council as your preferred nonprofit and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your event. Note: Facebook distributions are paid out quarterly so it could take 2-3 months to reach us after you close your fundraising event.
3) Select the Swanton Arts Council as your preferred nonprofit organization when you shop smile.amazon.com. Amazon will automatically donate a percentage of your purchases at no extra cost to you, which will help the SAC fund local creative activities. Amazon distributions are paid out quarterly.
4) Donate new or used equipment and/or supplies to be used in local arts and crafts kits, to support local artists, and to enable more free and low-cost classes to the community. Contact Janet Soavi at email@example.com with questions about items and to make arrangements for pickup or delivery. Example items currently seeking include:
- scrap wood (6" or longer)
- Fabrics - by the yard, curtains, sheets, etc
- exterior paint (unopened), gel stains, acrylic paint, alcohol ink
- cement pavers, small floor tiles
- art canvases
- glass beads, broken jewelry, wire or other supplies that could be used for craft kits
- hand tools
- working power tools (especially a wood planer/joiner)
5) For legacy or planned giving, please contact us. We are happy to discuss your philanthropic goals.